Over the next number of blogs I’m going to build up a series of blog post that will show you how to create a SharePoint 2013 development machine on a Windows Server 2012. Hopefully I will do this quite quickly, however with a small child that never wants to go to sleep, a day job and majority of a house to decorate, so I can’t see it happening as quickly as you or I will like.
To be honest some of these posts deserve credit to Andrew Connell for creating SharePoint 2013 Setup Guide for Developers using Windows Server 2008. I have been using his pdf as a guide to how to do mine.
- Part 1 – Introduction
- Part 2 – Setting up and configuring Host Computer using Hyper V and a Wireless Network
- Installing Windows Server 2012
- Installing SQL 2012
- Installing Office 2013
- Installing Visual Studio
- Setting up the Menu
- Part 4 – Installing Active Directory
- Part 5 – Configuring SQL 2012 ready for SharePoint 2013
- Part 6 – Installing SharePoint 2013
- Part 7 – Configuring Hosting Apps
- Part 8 – Configuring My Sites and User Profiles
- Part 9 – Configuring Workflow
- Part 10 – Setting up Visual Studio