Recently had a database in suspect mode. I didn’t have a backup of the database. After searching online I found this link.
Basically by following the SQL commands you can get it out of Suspect mode and start using the database again. I will admit after running the commands, there were error messages displayed to me in SQL, however the SharePoint site did seem to work afterwards.
EXEC sp_resetstatus 'MyDatabase'; ALTER DATABASE MyDatabase SET EMERGENCY DBCC CHECKDB('MyDatabase') ALTER DATABASE MyDatabase SET SINGLE_USER WITH ROLLBACK IMMEDIATE DBCC CHECKDB('MyDatabase', REPAIR_ALLOW_DATA_LOSS) ALTER DATABASE 'MyDatabase' SET MULTI_USER